Outlet Admiral Blue/Black Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets HyBridge Lite Jacket Canada Goose Wholesale Uk 2701M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Reflective tape on back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Cozy around your neck, the brushed tricot-lined collar provides added comfort and warmth.
- Thermal Mapping (TM) strategically places down where the body needs it most to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Tensile-Tech™ fabric under arms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Heavy-duty, 2-way locking front zipper with wind guard underneath for extra element protection
- The insulated windguard which extends under the centre front zipper, provides additional protection against high winds
- Hand pockets with zipper closure and an internal stretch mesh pocket to store the essentials
- An ideal travel companion, the Hybridge Lite Jacket easily packs into the exterior left pocket
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb loops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
No FurLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent, on gently cycle, front loading machine only. Tumble dry on low.
FEATHER-LIGHT AND DURABLE
Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high-intensity performance. Learn more about Feather-Light-10D
- Water Resistant
MULTI-AXIS STRETCH AND BREATHABLE HARDFACE FLEECE
Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Learn more about Tensile-Tech
- Water Resistant
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.